Wednesday, July 4

The End ish Kinda Not Really But Sort of Yes

Hello all!

I'm afraid another apology is necessary now that I have gone many, many weeks without updating this blog. The last few weeks have been full of traveling, studying, essay-writing, and exam-taking and I have found very little brian power for updating here. That being said, I still have every intention in filling you in with everything that has happened since my last post. I've decided that the remainder of this post will be dedicated to a very brief summery of those adventures, which will hopefully bring you back for the full posts that I WILL write, even if I will be in the U.S. when I do.

Since moving into my new flat I have traveled to...

 Cathedral Cove (with my mom and brother!!!)... 

 ...and Hobbiton (twice)... 

 (It looks like Bilbo was off on some adventure when we stopped by (what odd behavior for a hobbit). We thought Frodo might be looking after Bagend, but it looks like he forgot to shut the door on his way out for the day.)  

To the westcoast of the South Island...

 ...and Able Tasman National Park...

 ...To Taupo...

 ...and Rotouroa...

 ...and the top of the North Island...

 ...where the Pacific Ocean and Tasmen Sea meet...

 To Christchurch...

 ...and to Narina...

 ...all while being chased by Nazgul...

...which didn't really stand a chance against me and Sting (did I mention I became a real Hobbit along the way?)

Hopefully this post gives you some idea of why I haven't had the chance to sit down and tell you all about these adventures. Of course, the stories mentioned here are only the tip of the iceberg. I've also been playing with a gamelan ensemble, went to a rugby match, saw a movie at The Embassy, and even hosted an It's-Not-Christmast-Christmas Party. 

Needless to say, this has been an extraordinary adventure. One that I'm very excited to continue in sharing with you. Thanks for checking in with me! I'll have more up for you to read in a few weeks! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment